Check out these two tools…
As a business owner do you sometimes lose your patience and wonder why everyone is not like you? Why aren’t they all intense and committed?
You may ask yourself,
“If only they could be like me we would be 100% ahead of where we are!”
I’ve been in business and sales for over 20 years. As a hard driving, intense business man and entrepreneur. I frequently forget not everybody is like me or should be like me for that matter!
But, the question is how do you build the right team around you?
Raleigh Wilkins from Ground Truth Sales and I sat down and chatted about these 10 questions we hear from sales leaders and entrepreneurs…
- Do I have the right talent?
- Do we have the right structure?
- Do we have the right product pitch?
- Has our selling strategy shifted?
- Are we focused on the right problems?
- Do I have the right compensation to motivate?
- Do I have the right people in the right job?
- Can I train people to be the right person for the right job?
- How much is employee turnover costing me?
- How do I break down the silos between employees and departments?
Dominate the Day,
▶︎▶︎▶︎Download the Podcast here: https://www.linkbizsolutions.blog/pod
▶︎▶︎▶︎FOLLOW ME ON: ★ INSTA → https://www.instagram.com/thelinklater/
▶︎▶︎▶︎ADD ME: https://twitter.com/thelinklater
The other night my wife and I were out to dinner and as we were ordering we got the new age customary question, “Do you have any allergies?” I inserted my normal dad jokes about allergies and EpiPen’s. As most Dad jokes they’re only funny to me and besides the humor...
Do you have kids that are teenagers? Are they working for you? Last night I was out to dinner with some clients and one of them owns a cement company. He has a joint venture with the Ozinga concrete and construction company. He was telling the story how he was...
Life is About Conditioning Yourself To Great Rituals... Every day is a fight against doing what is easy versus doing what is hard. Bad Habits are hard to break! Good habits are hard to start and keep! Your ability to condition yourself to good habits show up...