The ability to stay in the present moment and execute a task, close a sale or even to be a person that is fun to be around takes a concious effort. If you can continually focus and deliver The Best Version of YOU 95% of the time your personal life, work life and spiritual life will go through the roof!
Here are Two Musts to get you started…
“You must play every day with INTENT & CONVICTION – FULL OUT!”
“You can’t control the results, but you can control how you respond to them!”
WHAT IS MOMENTS OF AWARENESS?
A tool to use and learn to teach yourself “to stay in the present”even while under great stress.
HOW DOES IT WORK? (Ask Yourself 3 Questions)
What is my current reality? (What am I doing, thinking, & feeling)
What am I doing right now to prevent me from getting what I want?
What will I do to change my current reality?
I CHOOSE HOW I WILL RESPOND!
The Key is to Master a Routine to Create/Recall a Positive and Confident Mind Set!
FINDING A ROUTINE
– Visual Perception – seeing – Finding a focal point, Video or a quote
– Auditory Perception – hearing – Creating a Positive Cue word or words
– Tactile Perception – touch/feel – Stress ball, Warm bath,
EXECUTING YOUR ROUTINE
– Create a routine that you believe in and are committed to!
– Practice it daily even when everything is going your way – You’ll be suprised what happens…
– Master it with consistent intent and conviction – FULL OUT!
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS?
– Slows down the thinking process, but doesn’t interrupt your day (keep @ 10 minutes max).
– Creates a relaxed atmosphere during times of stress – Promotes a positive thought process.
– It will keep you from pushing harder when you feel or recognize resistance.
Are you doing everything within your control to create a confident mindset?
To get the consistent results that YOU WANT it has to become what YOU MUST HAVE!
The other night my wife and I were out to dinner and as we were ordering we got the new age customary question, “Do you have any allergies?” I inserted my normal dad jokes about allergies and EpiPen’s. As most Dad jokes they’re only funny to me and besides the humor...
Do you have kids that are teenagers? Are they working for you? Last night I was out to dinner with some clients and one of them owns a cement company. He has a joint venture with the Ozinga concrete and construction company. He was telling the story how he was...
Life is About Conditioning Yourself To Great Rituals... Every day is a fight against doing what is easy versus doing what is hard. Bad Habits are hard to break! Good habits are hard to start and keep! Your ability to condition yourself to good habits show up...